What's quicker

oMIKEYo

What's the argument here? One is a stupid little Ford, FFS. Whether it's faster is utterly irrelevant.

Drive about in a Fiesta ST and have every copper in the county radioing their mates to look out for you. :(

Angus

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as for interior being crap gen 7 is pretty shabby to say the least! so i would say that the fiesta is on a par interior wise if not slightly better

the gen 7 GT is nice inside...makes the fester look shite...never been in any other gen 7...fester is a cheap car built cheaply

been in both, both are very cheaply built interior both as plasticy as each other but out of the two i would choose the ST personally just personal preference but with regards to quality of the interior plastics they are both equal

i would unfortunatly have to say that the gen 7 is a very cheaply made car myself but most cars are these days

My mates got an ST and i have to say its not very good looking inside or out! and my cars a lot quicker (190 so not a fair comparison) althogh i spose he is a pretty poor driver and a bit of an exagerater lol he has crashed all his cars apart from the ST, with his zetec S he was racing a saab 9-3 hot aero and winning apparently lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.