Which Celica to buy

edwardio

Nowt wrong with an ST, they aint 'that' slow...

problem is they aint that fast either , all looks and no real go , the 202 3s-ge goes ok if you thrash the knackers off it but the real car is the gt2 st205 , the rest can almost be ignored if theres to be a pick 1 , the gen 6 is just soo well made , so much better than a 7 but only slightly better than a 5 , however a 5 suffers rust wheres a 7 suffers breakdowns and a 6 has to suffer fools who buy them cheap and abuse them

mine depends on may things but if i had to pay out my own money and drive it for the next 3 years the list is simply this

1= st205 gt4 wrc

2=st185 carlos sainz

3=st202 beams

theres little in it , id go on the st205 for its power , id then go the 185 for power and looks , the gen 6 is simply newer and better built where the 5 is the looker , if it was to be used as a second car swop 1 and 2 round , the beams just cant be ignored imo , its buzzy , it handles sharp as hell , it looks the part , it goes very well and it hasnt got a turbo to turn to shit , if i had to continue the list id go like this

4=st185 wide

5=st185 normal

6=st183 cabs

7=st203 cabs

8=st202 3s-ge

9=st182

10=gen 7 190

11/12=gen 7 140

11/12=st202 1.8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.