Pls help

grenich

Hi

Can any one help me, I would like my engine reconditioned and possibly tweaked whilst being rebuilt, iv got the 190 but it's started knocking been told it's the big end, can't find anywhere that will recon it for me, and didnt want to put a used one in, any feedback or help would be much appreciated

Gotta be se7en if you want a rebuild and a tweek, many garages can rebuild but you can't guarantee it will last, just chucking new shells in will be a tempory fix and some buggers would carry this out and call it a rebuild.

spoke to lee today, what a top bloke, he,s gonna recon my engine so i dont have to swap all the engine numbers over n all that, also hes gonna fit some stage 2 cams, a new clutch and new brass bushes for a better gear change, was very helpful and informative, only problem he is fully booked till the end of march :( but think it will all b worth the wait :P

spoke to lee today, what a top bloke, he,s gonna recon my engine so i dont have to swap all the engine numbers over n all that, also hes gonna fit some stage 2 cams, a new clutch and new brass bushes for a better gear change, was very helpful and informative, only problem he is fully booked till the end of march :( but think it will all b worth the wait :P

Good stuff :P

I would have mentioned Lee, but was under the impression he was "snowed under" at the moment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.