Sexy history of celica

beasted

• 1 year later...

OLD TOPIC BUMP!

All the Eddie Murphy ads have been compiled into one video! Never seen any of these before...

Kudos to Jalopnik - http://jalopnik.com/...people-of-japan

^ Great site by the way, bookmark it!

#WANTED! #Waaaaanted!

Edited by Chris CW

Yanks say it that well as well, was talking one a US Marine guy a couple of years back whilst on exercise over there, and got onto the subject of cars/petrol etc, and told what I had (at the time the GT-Four) so even after explaining what the Celica GT-Four was, and that the Yanks had the ST185 version but called it All-trac instead, explaining fully where it sits in the Toyota Line-up, he still had no idea what car I was on about.......... until I realised in my head that the US pronounce it wrong, said Celica in the other form, and he knew instantly what car I had!!!

Hmm, the Toyota Silica, or Silly-car or as the rest of the world pronounce it Seleeeekaa.

Those Damn Yanks can't pronounce anything correctly, I've been watching various youtube videos tonight and I have heard Alooominum instead of Aluminium, Soccer instead of football, Hungarian Veeshla inslead of Vizsla, then Baseball instead of Rounders.

Hmm, that could be a heading for another topic.......now let me see.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.