Celica Club Mini Meet with Midz Racing

Booth

I planned to go out with some mates to the Midz Racing cruise last night and look who I bumped into

DSCF0299.jpg

The one and only sawyer :lol: it was an alrite night lots of modified cars and plenty of chavs :) only downside was wen the Rozzers turned up every drove off. Spent the end of the night chasing the convoy to new locations. But anyway pictures!!!

DSCF0290.jpg

DSCF0284.jpg

DSCF0285.jpg

and my favourite

DSCF0287.jpg

Sorry Angus! Don't you like it? Lol

We had to break in to that corsa actually, left his keys in it - just bent the door back and opened it then bent it back into place again - was scary how easy it was

The cruise was bound to be a bit of chavfest, they always are, but still some nice motors and liked to see a bit of action on the top floor

I think I just sicked a bit :)

I used to go to a few of those cruise things a few years ago - stopped going though as apart from the chav's...far too many pile of shite vauxhalls offending my eyes.

Celi's are all looking nice though, and the teg :)

x2

I used to go to them as well, although a few years ago i was the one driving a pile of shit Vauxhall :lol:

As most of the Midlands lot will probably remember the meets at Merry Hill were high on the list of places to show off and be anti social.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.