Hoffmann exhausts. Anybody used them?

edwardio

Due to a recent discovery this weekend, it looks like I may need to get a replacement 190 wiring loom. As a result I need to make a few cut backs here & there to find the funds for the new loom.

Now as you may or may not know, I need to also get a 2.5" exhaust mid section with sports cat. Now the places I've contacted have said the cats are about £250, though a friend of mine has said that's over priced.

After a little looking, I have found a 2.5" Universal Sports Cat (200 cell) for £105. The manufacturer is Hoffmann. So has anyone ever bought any of there cats/exhausts etc and if so, what are your thoughts on their products?

Click

No expeience of them although the Cat in the ad looks absolutely fine to me. If it does what it says on the tin then it's a really great price. Might even invest myself.... :lol:

What happened to the loom Lee? :)

The cable from the battery to the alternator has carroded & gone solid (not sure how but for the level of damage, power has flowed the wrong way or something). As a results its had a knock on affect by damaging the cabling for the reversing light electrical system. There might be more damage, but I don't know, so basically the whole thing needs replacing & all the cables behind the dash checked too!

It's all an expense I could have done without and as a result I'm in two minds whether to just jack the car in, as if it needs some/all the wiring replaced, I just can't afford it! :drool: Not good times.

can get you one of these for £65 reason being this is the guy i do work for (vxr range) he has them in stock and only from harlow so could get you one next time i go up there

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Catalytic-Converter-...675996236052546

if you could really get me one for £65 i would be very interested. what about postage? how likley is this and how soon?

postage should be no more than a fiver and yes i can get them for £65 i have my foot in with a few performance companys drop me a pm buddy

The only issue is that I would need 2 if I went for this.

The 3 sports exhaust companies I have already spoken to, have said I would need a 200 cell cat or 2x 100 cell cats.

Due to a recent discovery this weekend, it looks like I may need to get a replacement 190 wiring loom. As a result I need to make a few cut backs here & there to find the funds for the new loom.

Now as you may or may not know, I need to also get a 2.5" exhaust mid section with sports cat. Now the places I've contacted have said the cats are about £250, though a friend of mine has said that's over priced.

After a little looking, I have found a 2.5" Universal Sports Cat (200 cell) for £105. The manufacturer is Hoffmann. So has anyone ever bought any of there cats/exhausts etc and if so, what are your thoughts on their products?

Click

These Cat's I found, are good for just under 300BHP I've been told by the supplier. So should be a good buy for SC'd 140's or general 190's with stage 2 cams.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.