All Clean Now :)

oMIKEYo

Well, give the car a clean today (cleaned inside other day so bit of dirt :unsure:) so thought id take some photos for yous :o

As below:

photo1-2.jpg

Dont know what the white bit is showing near sideskirts :s

photo2-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo7.jpg

Inside - cleaned other day:

photo8.jpg

photo9.jpg

Boot - Still needs carpeting a bit - AND YES I KNOW AMP IS CRAP AND SUBS ARE ODD, WILL BE CHANGED IN TIME :( :

photo10.jpg

Some stickers off eBay, £3.99 so put them on - leaving room for celica club ones ;) - one on either side but photo of only 1 side :

photo12.jpg

photo11.jpg

Comments etc welcome B)

Mikey

Edited by oMIKEYo

Nice looking car Mikey, looks pretty damn clean too!

I reckon new rims and a drop should be high on the agenda though. They'll finish it off really nicely.

Been after some 18s for a while, not spending a stupid amount though so waiting for the time they crop up :( Need black ones :o and the drop is on my to-do, wont be long as i seem to be spending money like theres no tomorrow on it lately hahaha.

Cheers for advice :unsure:

Love what you've done in the boot. that red carpet looks sweet.

Cheers buddy, theres a hard wired neon under the amp (wired to the boot light behind it) so it comes on and off when boot opens/shuts. Carpet cost £17 on offer for just enough and the wood worked out around £40 altogether i think, made it a while ago lol.

Old piccy of neon:

10072010119.jpg

and this is how its made:

-----*** APART FROM THE BACK BOX IS FULL, WOOD IS DOWN BACK AND BOTTOM AND SIDES AND ALL SEALED :unsure:

26052010084.jpg

Hope i help :o - Mikey

Edited by oMIKEYo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.