back on the road

so after 3 weeks since engine ripped itself apart . new engine in new shocks and lowered springs. new brakes all round and drop links. A good wash and a polish and then off for a nice drive. handles great now its lower and the shocks a bit stiffer in the corners really enjoyed a blast round the country lanes.

post-25970-1277667019_thumb.jpg

got a smile back on my face again ;) well untill the credit card bill comes lol

Good to hear you've got the Celi back on the road, and more importantly a big grin on your face, whats the point in owning a car if it doesn't have the ability to make you smile ;)

• 1 year later...

been a while since i have done much to the cel (apart from washing and polishing it) so after last week having to fit a new clutch due to the excedy's springs on the plate deciding to fail i thought it was about time to do a few mods.

first a bit of cf wrapping , a new gear gaitor and a gear knob from Ade2659. didnt come out bad for first attempt. :)post-25970-0-97512500-1332252055_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pauljs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.