Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Looks good, now I have options I can compare them. Where did you get the double din surround? Mine has a gap around the stereo and can't find a plate/adaptor to fill it. Thanks. Edit - found some after a random search on eBay.
Hey. What would be the best paint/lacquer to use for the interior plastics? Is a can of Halfords toyota red suitable or is a proper plastic paint needed? I am eventually looking at having a black dash with red centre console and vents etc. The doors will be black with red speaker grille etc.