New Brian Long book

Brian Long wrote a book, Toyota Celica (1899154027), on the history of the Celica in 1995. An excellent book, it's out of print and hard to find now.

He has written a new book, Celica and Supra: The Book of Toyota's Sports Coupes (1904788130) which is due for publication in April.

1904788130.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Amazon are taking orders.

I'm going to order one of these to supplement the original book I inherited with the Sunchaser, which is a personally signed copy from Brian as MR X features in the 2nd Gen section to explain the Griffith Sunchaser story. Unfortunately it was a little inaccurate in the worldwide production figures for the model, but the book is generally very informative.

Have a PDF copy of the Gen5 chapter from the old book - interesting read, if a little heavy on the Carlos Sainz front.

A bit broad-based for my liking, too, but good stuff nonetheless - and has the only ST185 cutaway picture I've seen.

Angus

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

For those of you that didn't buy this book when it was first published - like me - now is the time to treat yourself to an early Christmas present.

I have just received a paperback copy via Amazon for about the same price as a gallon of petrol, £5.28 inc' p&p. Original cover price was £19.99, so this is a great saving and I can't see it getting much cheaper.

post-9884-0-73647400-1354510606_thumb.jpg

Brian Long wrote a book, Toyota Celica (1899154027), on the history of the Celica in 1995. An excellent book, it's out of print and hard to find now.

He has written a new book, Celica and Supra: The Book of Toyota's Sports Coupes (1904788130) which is due for publication in April.

1904788130.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Amazon are taking orders.

I had this book a couple of years ago and have read it from cover to cover,so if anyone wants it they can have it foc

I had this book a couple of years ago and have read it from cover to cover,so if anyone wants it they can have it foc

Hi chinny if its not req anymore ill take it off you hands just let me know

Cheers

Ady

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.