Celica photo challenge.

johny

Now there what i call boats Mybootdontopen!!! Very good ............. No offence to Coughs kayak! lol

DSC00295.jpg

Hows this for you cough, god im glad i dont live on a main road!! hahaha

If thats good enough then over to you Bootdontopen!!

Ok then.

Your car with 2 apples and a banana on the bonnet. Apples side by side with the bananas base stuck in the middle. :(

I'm assuming from your precise description that you wanted the banana in the 'erect' position :D

P1010158.jpg

Funny looks from the neighbours or what ! :(

Gave the LHD Sunchaser a chance to show itself on these pages.

Next, your Celica next to a satellite dish, be it just a Sky TV one or an astronomical one such as Jodrell Bank :lol:

Lol hows this? My mum and dad think im cracking up running in and out with hand bags and fruit!! LOL

DSC00296.jpg

If thats good enough, keeping with the fruit i want to see 2big melons on someones roof!!! haha :(

Dam you beat me!! lol

Oh i really tried and i just couldnt keep mine up either!! haha

Over to Mister C then ...........

Edited by odbguy21

If thats good enough, keeping with the fruit i want to see 2big melons on someones roof!!! haha :D

Oh i really tried and i just couldnt keep mine up either!! haha

You young lads just don't have the stamina of us old 'uns :(:(

But I like your suggestion of melons so...................

another double header: either a nice pair of juicy melons on the roof of your Celica

or your Celica next to a satellite dish.

I'm assuming from your precise description that you wanted the banana in the 'erect' position :(

P1010158.jpg

Funny looks from the neighbours or what ! :(

Gave the LHD Sunchaser a chance to show itself on these pages.

Next, your Celica next to a satellite dish, be it just a Sky TV one or an astronomical one such as Jodrell Bank :lol:

:D How is the banana standing up?

Oh and Odguy-thats a very small banana!!

Edited by Mybootdontopen

This thread has gone a bit quiet again, so a quick recap on the latest challenge

another double header: either a nice pair of juicy melons on the roof of your Celica

or your Celica next to a satellite dish.

:shrug: How is the banana standing up?

As an incentive to get you all snapping, a prompt response to the challenge and I'll reveal the secret of the erect banana (and no it wasn't Photoshopped ;) )

As if no one has done this!! lol

I went into tesco today asking if i could borrow 2 melons for 5mins to take a picture of them on my car roof, but they wasnt quite sure what to say to me!! lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.