Celica photo challenge.

johny

Well it's an easy 2-option challenge then........

EITHER

Your Celica next to or near a cow/coo

OR

Your Celica next to farm machinery/tractor/combine harvester etc.

Any show-offs with their Celica next to both in the same shot are more than welcome :huh:

Obviously far too difficult so whoever wants to can post a new and slightly easier (?) challenge.

Guest Frog_spawn_uk

Let it run 2 more days i reckon i can do it, forgot about it all together but im determined now as this has to be easy!!!

Let it run 2 more days i reckon i can do it, forgot about it all together but im determined now as this has to be easy!!!

The question is: do you take the Celica to the cow, or the cow to the Celica?

No problem letting it run, I was just trying to keep this thread moving.

I've followed it from the start with fairly frequent contributions, but even though I find it a thoroughly enjoyable thread, it has a habit of occasionally dying on it's feet ;)

So cow/coo/tractor etc it still is then.

The question is: do you take the Celica to the cow, or the cow to the Celica?

Meet half way ? :huh:

Guest Frog_spawn_uk

Right i managed to get the pic within about 10 mins of getting home from work, went a hunting!!! :D Only thing was when i got home i couldnt find the camera lead...took about 3 photo's of cars about 20-30 feet away and then just as i was getting in the drivers door i looked to my right and a cow had walked over to the gate! Talk about posing ;)

post-9121-1215036137_thumb.jpg

Guest Frog_spawn_uk

As long as MisterC accepts my photo then my challenge is your celica with a crane in the pic!!! ;)

Loads around Bristol as the city centre is being demolished and redeveloped!!!

As long as MisterC accepts my photo then my challenge is your celica with a crane in the pic!!! ;)

Loads around Bristol as the city centre is being demolished and redeveloped!!!

Spot on, a Celica with a cow ;)

Now do you want a crane like this:

crane-pic-aaa.jpg

or one like this:

tower_03_vayd.jpg

or will either do :D

Guest Frog_spawn_uk

Cheers Ratters, In that case no, just the mechanical sort, although if you do manage to get your celica with the bird type i may give in and give extra brownie points!!! ;)

Is this good enough?

Its the best i could get at 6 this morning on my way home from work!!

The lad i share lifts with didnt know what to think when i said 'Oh wow look at the crane, iv gotta get a picture of it next to my car!!!!'

DSC00294.jpg

If its good enough for you Frog Spawn then id like to see the next picture near to a boat!!! :(

Hope thats not been done already ...........

heh unless we got any japanese or chinese members (cant remeber which part of the world they in), cant see many people doing the bird one...

"Small numbers pass through Britain in spring and autumn, and there is a tiny breeding population in eastern England. Numbers in Europe have declined over the last 300 years because of disturbance, shooting and drainage.

Where to see them

In Britain, migrating cranes are seen mostly in the south and east. The location of the single breeding site is kept secret to protect the birds."

I didn't think it would be the bird one, but had to ask :(

Well done odbguy on the snap, should fufill the criteria IMHO.

Edited by misterC

Lol nice try Cough but im afraid im after a proper boat!!!

And plz, anyone looking at that picture i put in - imagine them horrible trims aint there!!! lol

Edited by odbguy21

Ah man!!!

They even have hovercraft classed as a boat tho, and im sure if i asked for that you wouldnt be like well its classed as a boat and so is this Kayak!!!!

But because im a nice kinda Guy il let you have that under my fault as what i wanted was a boat such as yacht, cabin cruiser, trawler, norfolk wherry etc etc!

Anyway, over to you Coughdrop - and it best be easy so i can get it again!!! lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.