Celica photo challenge.

johny

Lol pretty sure you werent just hungry? lol

Hmm now i know what i want to set, but im not sure how easy it will be.

I was thinking, your celica at the "food collection" window of a macdonalds drive though........when its open may i add

lmao

Completely irrelevant (didn't have my toy 185 to hand!) and out of date challenge-wise, but I had to take a pic of this Anglia 1200 that was outside the office today so figured might as well post it up. :) Still has a sticker in the back windscreen saying you can buy one for £589 at your Ford dealer ...

P100603_160757.jpg

Angus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What weekend will that be, then?

(Note to challenge setters: these get done much quicker if they don't involve potentially making an arse of yourself or appearing to be a dweeb in front of the general public. :birthday: )

Angus

Lol pretty sure you werent just hungry? lol

Hmm now i know what i want to set, but im not sure how easy it will be.

I was thinking, your celica at the "food collection" window of a macdonalds drive though........when its open may i add

lmao

I'm guessing, this is still open.........I'll be passing through my local McD's tomorrow...

• 2 weeks later...
Lol as soon as this challenge was put up on our forum we had takers lol......within about 4 hours there were 4 diff pics up lol......Don't be scared lol

I'm going to do this tonight I dnt finish work until 6am so you guys have until then if anyone wants to snatch it

I'm going down to mccy d's especialy now be back in 10 mins

untitled.jpg

Next challenge seeing as made my girlfriend get out and take the pic is from her, a pic of your celica with your dog/cat/ guinea pig whatever pet you have on drivers seat with paws on steering wheel like its driving.

My suggestion was going to be celica with a Eddie Stobart wagon

Edited by mill5y

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.