Celica photo challenge.

johny

Does a CHEVROLET matiz count

Not a chance LOL to ruin the good name of Chevy by buying bloody Deewoo :D

Bandit Trans Am which is a T top

:thumbs:

I had a 91 Camaro T-Top back in the late 90's fantastic car

Edited by indout96

The daughter will be most disappointed the handstand challenge has been done as we were waiting for some dry weather to do this:-

P1010194.jpg

Anyway the challenge is your Celica next to an American car, extra points for a convertible.

Well try this for size:-

LHDwithRHDbackground.jpg

My red UK Sunchaser in the background with my US LHD Sunchaser in the foreground. It's a convertible and technically it's American as the LHD cars were converted in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

I'll set the next challenge if a 'proper' Yank car doesn't appear in the next few days.

The daughter will be most disappointed the handstand challenge has been done as we were waiting for some dry weather to do this:-

P1010194.jpg

Anyway the challenge is your Celica next to an American car, extra points for a convertible.

Well try this for size:-

LHDwithRHDbackground.jpg

My red UK Sunchaser in the background with my US LHD Sunchaser in the foreground. It's a convertible and technically it's American as the LHD cars were converted in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

I'll set the next challenge if a 'proper' Yank car doesn't appear in the next few days.

Is there anything you havnt got inyour garden :( ,,hold the chalenge im on it tommorow,,,would a celica next to a jumbo jet get you or is there one in the shed :o

Is there anything you havnt got inyour garden :lol: ,,hold the chalenge im on it tommorow,,,would a celica next to a jumbo jet get you or is there one in the shed :)

Funny you should say that as I could actually do that :lol: The local scrapyard has got a plane in minus its wings and can be clearly seen from the road.

As for what's in the garden, this is a pic from tonight:-

p1010195.jpg

In shot seven Toyotas (4 Sunchasers, a 1979 Corolla Liftback, a 1993 Corolla, a damaged MR2 Mk2), a Nissan Micra, a Vauxhall Astra (behind the Micra), a Honda CBR600RR...........and out of shot a Honda CD185, a Honda VFR750, a Kawasaki Z650, a Honda CBX250, a Francis Barnett Cruiser.

I'm going to have to stop buying things :o:(

Edited by misterC

Nice find !

I've had two of those, the green one was auto, the silver one 6-speed manual. Both the Z28 with the LT1 5.7 litre V8 like that onecamaro1.jpg

Z28FRi.jpg

And I looked through my photos last night but even though I still had them when I bought my first Sunchaser I've got no photos of them together.

Next challenge please :o

Edited by misterC

Cool pic Celica-90 whats up next ??

and whilst the camaro pics are coming out, this was mine the day before I sold her after 4 years of ownership :o

2808862380029514719S500x500Q85.jpg

Keeping with the heavy vehicles theme how about your celica next to a tank,,a real full sized one,,no humbrol models :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.