Celica photo challenge.

johny

This is definitely a worm !!!

P1010174.jpg

Probably not as big and juicy as I promised ( :P ) but it's still a worm (no legs, tentacles etc.)

So next challenge is your Celica with a lawnmower next to it (preferably petrol and the bigger the better)

Edited by misterC

DSC03089.jpg

easy peasy! not as big and petrolly as the request but yours wasn't as big & juicy as promised! :D:P

So to continue the spring gardens theme, next challenge is your Celica next to a white-flowering blossom tree, preferably blackthorn......

So to continue the spring gardens theme, next challenge is your Celica next to a white-flowering blossom tree, preferably blackthorn......

Well I've got a white-flowering blossom tree with a Celica in front of it

P1010175.jpg

But I wouldn't khow a blackthorn if I tripped over it :P Is that where the cider comes from? :D

Here's a close up

P1010176.jpg

Next challenge is still in the garden:- Your Celica with at least 3 gardening tools near it, spade, hoe, rake etc.

DSC03091.jpg

dammit, what am I playing at! I should be out there, not in here!

OK, your Celica, ermmmmmmm..........

with cut flowers poking out through the radiator grille, of at least 3 varieties.

(do I get a prize for the quickest response yet, I don't have a club mug) :P

Welcome back to the Coughdrop & MisterC Gardening Show :lol:

P1010177.jpg

A Celica with 3 cut flowers in the grille.

There ia a red one, a yellow one and a blue one, and thaty's as much as I know ;)

So next challenge, once more in the garden (I've a lot of stuff in my garden :D:D ), your Celica next to a garden hose, either furled or unfurled but preferably with water coming out of it.

Edit: Just realised that Katy has shown me up by having her top off in her photos and I'm still fully covered.

I did have my top off on most of my trip to Harlow at the weekend :P

Edited by misterC

next challenge then?

ill stick with this whole garden thing youve got going on

celica next to a flower that is white, a flower that is blue, and a flower that is purple all in one pic, not 3 lol

potted plants are acceptable, but natural gardens are preffered

Edited by oprisko st202

that poor tulip!!!! give it to someone special at once!

You mean the purple one? :P

That was actually from a bouquet the wife had for her birthday last week and it went straight back into the vase after the photoshoot.

So I'm not a horrible plant killer :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.