Just passing through and recalling the past.

Hello you bunch of Celica loving animals. It's 4 years now since I sold on my Gen 7 but I still miss it (and you lot). I have many fond memories of banter and advice in here. It's good to see so many of of the 'old timers' still around with a few exceptions even the Sherv is still active .... but he'll always be here I reckon. I now run a 2055 3 door Rav4 diesel and love it, it's a nippy little thing and fun to drive, I have back probs now and would love to slip into another Gen 7 but I'd never get out of one nowadays. I'm pushing 70 now but still young at heart. Take care all and enjoy your cars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good to hear from you again! The trick these days is to get in and out of the car slowly :D.

You can still attend shows with a non-Celica you know? For instance, of the 24 cars attending Prescott later in May for a non-competitive Hill climb day, 9 or 10 are non-Celicas!!! They all love us so much..... Sherv is coming from Kent in his Honda, and we have a Rav4 coming from the Isle of Wight - so no excuse to miss out! I'm sure I can still get a ticket for you ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.