Random understeer

docterozlo

Hey all I had a odd thing happen at a slow speed coming into tesco's carpark as I was turning right the car didn't respond an kept going straight on , almost felt like the drivers side wheel was still straight as it was trying to turn but when I parked it up an visibly checked to see if I could spot something I decided to take it round the car park again an it didn't do it , so I'm not sure what it could be :S , only thing was the car park was slightly damp but there was no sign of oil or ice , just Abit concerned that the car may do this at a higher speed ! lol

Any thoughts will be helpful :)

Probably current road conditions, tends to be this time of year were you get loss of traction and understeer moments even at slow speed.

Happens all the time on mine but mine isnt helped by still not having time to get rid of last two AutoGrip tyres from fronts, just take it steady and be a tad bit more gentle then normal for a week or two why theres so much salt on roads.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.