Celica SR or 25th Anniversary Edition Celica

Bully0712

Hi there, i just wondered if anyone has any pics of Celica SR's or the 25th anniversary edition Celica that they would be willing to post on here. I just want to have a look at some as this is possibly the car. I would like next.

Thanks

You'd be best getting the st202 gt mate, the SR and 25th have the 1.8 engine which can burn oil. I was lucky with my 25th I had as it never burnt any.

Would you be keeping them standard?

Hi mate yeah it will be kept standard. We just like the idea of the Ltd bit of it. My wife has been looking for ages for one but she doesn't like the gen 7's as they only have 4 seat belts. She likes the gen 6 cars as she used to have a JDM 2.0 super strut and we would like to buy a well kept club car. I would like to sell my JDM as a whole or sell the kit off it and then sell the car with 12 months ticket.I don't see the point of having two kitted gen 7's as I have the GT as well, my JDM is my run about so we might even save on the petrol side of things at the same time.

Any responsible celica owner could not reccomed you spend more money on a limited edition St with a crap avensis engine when you could buy a better equipped and cheaper to run more reliable gt for less money.......anything anyone else says to the contrary is false ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.