Whats your plans for your motor over the winter ?

I hear that, there hasn't been one day since being boosted where I haven't stepped out of her without tingling with adrenaline! :/

All this boosted talk is killing me, you've spent enough of my money recently Joe now stop it! [emoji6]

• Like 1

All this boosted talk is killing me, you've spent enough of my money recently Joe now stop it! [emoji6]

Just passing the motivation down a few generations mate, nthnmunky used to do it whilst I wa sat thinking, you jammy twat haha :D Tuns out he was an enlightened one & boosting a 2zz never grows old ;)

The tune is so aggressive that you cant do owt but nail it everywhere :D

Just passing the motivation down a few generations mate, nthnmunky used to do it whilst I wa sat thinking, you jammy twat haha :D Tuns out he was an enlightened one & boosting a 2zz never grows old ;)

The tune is so aggressive that you cant do owt but nail it everywhere :D

A few generations iv mistaken how old you really are haha gramps [emoji38][emoji39]

I know the feeling you got a few years ago mate, iv yet to have a ride in a boosted 2zz yet...would love to soon. I'd be the same as you mate hard not to put the pedal down even now on a stock engine. Cams and pulleys won't make it any better.

A few generations iv mistaken how old you really are haha gramps [emoji38][emoji39]

I know the feeling you got a few years ago mate, iv yet to have a ride in a boosted 2zz yet...would love to soon. I'd be the same as you mate hard not to put the pedal down even now on a stock engine. Cams and pulleys won't make it any better.

Boosted generations ;) ... I am old though.

Lol your not mate don't let me get to you [emoji2] I am the next generation though your right and I can't wait!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh beers taking ahold she of working long days to pay for car parts is I feel I have no evenings

Sounds like the next star trek franchise!

More thrust Scottieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

All lies..merely a Yorkshire Whippitsnatcher :rolleyes:

Now..when you can remember the Zeppelins, and Spanish flu, and..bugger, I've forgotten :blush:

I resemble that remark!

All lies..merely a Yorkshire Whippitsnatcher :rolleyes:

Now..when you can remember the Zeppelins, and Spanish flu, and..bugger, I've forgotten :blush:

Ah...the Zeppelins..!!..yep..remember them...saw them in concert as a support act for Alma Cogan.!!. :wacko: (now if ya know who SHE was..then you ARE old.. :laugh2: )

Neil

I hadn't heard of her so googled. Was sad to see she died in her 30s whilst I was leaving Leeds in shorts. Saw she did a song warning not to dance tango with eskimos. Very strange..............

I hadn't heard of her so googled. Was sad to see she died in her 30s whilst I was leaving Leeds in shorts. Saw she did a song warning not to dance tango with eskimos. Very strange..............

LOL...Yes, a tragic demise for one so young...big star in her day...she was known as "the girl with a giggle in her voice".!!! :drool:

Neil

modding her celica

lol....is that a euphemism.?. :)

Going back ON topic..I have no real mods planned..just a new set of front discs and pads and my Celi will be pretty much where I want her to be...though there is much here that might start to tempt me. :laugh2:

Neil

No it's a Tsport! :rolleyes:

I didn't plan any but I got kidnapped at JAE & brainwashed as per thread in Mods section. :blink:

I still have the odd spasm, but am nearly over it :)

LOL...Yes, it's so easy to get sucked in to all the possible mods..... a dollop of common sense and limited funds doesn't always work.

I quite like the idea of some nice side skirts....but No...I really mustn't. :think:

Neil

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.