Toyota red coolant

Askari

In my experience - if you just use Toyota stuff - you generally don't get leaks - my car is on 219,000 and it's all original - water pump , matrix , radiator.

From other Toyotas I've had - I've often found that the water pump and or rad often started leaking after putting non-genuine coolant in. I have also found that on the majority of customers cars that I change rads / water pumps on the stuff that's in there isn't genuine Toyota.

It's £16 more than other stuff - ready mixed so you get the concentration correct - that's around 2 days petrol for most people - it doesn't need changing that often so spend a little more and hopefully it will save you more.

It's been debated a few times

• Like 1

OK went to Toyota dealer yesterday asked for info and prices on coolant. They said £36 for 5l pre mixed and they said I can use either pink or red.

Thought that to be odd and I'd double check on here which coolant should it be pink or red?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.