Oil Filter Review - YouTube

Xanadu

You have to remember that Denso, Bosch etc. don't make cars.....they supply parts to manufacturers who DO make cars.

They supply them at a price point that the car manufacturer needs....and if the manufacturer thinks he can get that part much cheaper and brand it it's own it will do. It's just economics......so a Bosch/Denso filter might be better quality.

There has been so many discussions on here about "Trd" oil filters being better than an "ordinary" filter but as i pointed out previously......what's the difference in how much each filter flows?? They both fit.....but which flows the most oil by litr per minute?

For the record.......I use a Ford filter on my 76 Celica that has a high capacity pump fitted. Why? Because the guys that built the Toyota race engines used one....... because the Toyota filter couldn't cope. Sometimes MR.T tries it on.........

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.