anybody ever bought any of these or are they crap quality?

Do you have 10mm of spare thread on you studs? IF not then you'll need longer studs in your hub.

I think the pitch of the thread is 1.5mm, so you'll need at least 10 full rotations of the nuts NOW to be OK with 10mm of spacer and even then that will only give you 3-4 turns of thread once the spacers are on.

No, they're crap.

Cheap metal, and generic fitment means they'll hang off your studs and you won't be able to get them properly centred. So you'll get vibration as if the wheel wasn't balanced.

They're £8.49 not £50.00 for a reason ;)

I must admit they don't look a secure fit and will hang :-(

Old red thanku for that info :-)

Ok freaky how much for 5 or 10mm? :-)

5mm would be £30.00 plus postage

10mm isn't really doable unless your wheels' centrebore is larger than your hubs. 13mm is the minimum thickness and they're £50.00 plus delivery, but you'll need to fit some longer studs.

After then the smallest is 17mm which are bolt on hubcentric and are £65.00 plus postage.

5mm would be £30.00 plus postage

10mm isn't really doable unless your wheels' centrebore is larger than your hubs. 13mm is the minimum thickness and they're £50.00 plus delivery, but you'll need to fit some longer studs.

After then the smallest is 17mm which are bolt on hubcentric and are £65.00 plus postage.

Ok cool how much just for a pair of 5mm rather than 4 as I think it's just my rears that need a small step out as now I've got 225/45 on the front they seem better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.