blox wheel nuts, any good?

mr02mcg

Either should be fine, just depends what look you want with you wheel

I had the extended nuts because the nuts where set in the wheel pritty deep so with the extended nuts they just stick out more

DSCF00113.jpg

Where as the standard size ones sit in the wheel more

IMG_20130722_180405_zpsd4639468.jpg

Cheers for the pics, makes it a bit easier to know what I want. I see you had the d1 nuts, did you have bother with them? I had been eyeing them up but was worried about all the fakes clogging up ebay.

I had them for a few months, heard mixed reviews about them. Thought I'd be sensible with them so when I ordered them I bought myself a torque wrench aswell just so I didn't over tighten them and knacker them. But because there made of alloy no matter how careful you are once they've been taken off and put on more than about 4 times the thread will be fooked lol I didn't trust them at all cause they weigh next to nothing. I've still got them in my draw actually lol ill take a pic of the thread on them for you tomorrow. But honestly I can't say it enough lol avoid alloy nuts like the plaque

Fair play , maybe thats why they started making them into keyrings lol. I think I might just go with the ones you linked. Cheers for the quick replys, you saved me a night of searching for a load of reviews.

I've had my d1 nuts for 3 years now without a problem, apart from the front ones going white now? But you do have to be very shy when doing them up. I do have a set of steel but the same style as the d1's I got from japfest for £20 but haven't changed them over yet :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.