Respray - looking for colour suggestions

Owain

Found this photoshopped picture on the G7 pictures thread a few weeks ago and quite like it :)

Thanks mate, liking that and loving this

35cnzh5.jpg

Now if only I knew what colour that is

Edited by Owain

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had my g7 resprayed from lagoon blue to honda championship white.

The job was fantastic and in my eyes the car really stood out.

Would I do it again or recommend it... No.

Just stick to the oem colours, it's a pain in the arse if you need things spayed in the future because of accidents,stone chips etc...

Not only that when you eventually come to sell the car everyone takes a negative view to a resprayed car and always assume you're hiding something with fresh paint.

If the paints looking tired and you like the silver them definitely go for the same colour!

Just my past experiences and opinions!

I had my g7 resprayed from lagoon blue to honda championship white.

The job was fantastic and in my eyes the car really stood out.

Would I do it again or recommend it... No.

Just stick to the oem colours, it's a pain in the arse if you need things spayed in the future because of accidents,stone chips etc...

Not only that when you eventually come to sell the car everyone takes a negative view to a resprayed car and always assume you're hiding something with fresh paint.

If the paints looking tired and you like the silver them definitely go for the same colour!

Just my past experiences and opinions!

Everything you say makes perfect sense and I appreciate your input. I am in somewhat of a quandary as to stay silver because I do like the colour and having had a few quotes the price is much cheaper than changing it. BUT, then I think if I'm going to spend good money on the car I may as well have a colour I really like. Decisions, decisions ........................

How about BMW estoril blue. Its the colour that was only used on m series cars in the 90s. Looks ace, very shiny and never seen on a Celica

Honestly, I looked that colour up on Google and wasn't fussed, then tonight I saw a BMW in that colour and was very surprised at just how nice it is. May have to go on my list of possibles.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.