didnt want to post this but heres the damage...

Ok I did this at slow speed on a concrete post outside my house....the top of the dint ive pushed out, the bottom near the sill is accessible but when u pop it out it goes back in again...it made me cry when I did it :((

DSC_0101_zpse2458a6f.jpg

DSC_0100_zpsb96c507a.jpg

Ok and here is after my repair attempt with the correct colour paint and several layers of wax..

DSC_0103_zps1631b8df.jpg

U can make out the bottom dint but the top ones can be sorted... Very sad morning on Friday :(

If the bottom part only pops back in when you take pressure away is there any way of wedging a bit of wood between panels to make it stay out? As a temporary fix.

I dented a 38 grand new vw camper while out testing once, its probably still got the piece of wood i wedged in it before taking it back :sofa:

I was at snake pass, yes my test drive lasted two weeks - from Devon, through Lake District, Wales and up into the Western Highlands :D told boss new conversion needed testing properly

bozo going the other direction hit it going round a hairpin bend and carried on driving, luckily no damage to paint other than the dent so whipped off the door panel that evening and popped it out but it kept popping back in, hence the piece of wood , worked a treat :)

Bloody ek sounds like a lucky escape there but well worth it for the awesome scenery :D

Cheers ive still got a bit to do in it yet but it will get there, do we have any one on here that sprays panels? It's not metallic just normal black...

Hey thanx I shall give that a try on Saturday take out all the back seats so ive got full access :) what type of hammer I.e rubber? Plastic or just a big fookin hammer lol?

I parked up next to a small concrete post wall and went to drive off and turned the wheel too soon just not concentrating :(

You wont do that again will you :D

In my old ST i went to leave a friends house and was just coming out the drive, while changing a cd and not concentrating at all - or steering, just rolling forward and forgot it pulled slightly to the left, there was a scraping noise as my front wing graunched along her garden wall :(

Edited by arizona

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.