My lack of patience won

Cravo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea something like that mate.

Oh trust me even at £4k I am well well down, I would never expect to make what I spent on it. Just think if someone is looking to do what I did they would save a lot of money just buying one thats already had all of this done. I know I would have preferred to go that route :lol:

had the same dilemma when I sold mine bud so can share the pain! I kept putting it off but eventually just did it and glad I did now! I loved my celica and always will! Just the £ to power ratio was not ideal and felt it was time to move on... I tried the same excuse with the missus but I just got a slap lol.

Yeah - I planned on keeping the kit but opted for a change... So went spoilerless and then decided I want the trd front so now everything is going to change on the car :lol:

had the same dilemma when I sold mine bud so can share the pain! I kept putting it off but eventually just did it and glad I did now! I loved my celica and always will! Just the £ to power ratio was not ideal and felt it was time to move on... I tried the same excuse with the missus but I just got a slap lol.

Nail, Head, Hit it.

I love my gen 7 but what you get from a faff kills it dead without rotrexing it and uprating all of the components and even then it is still FWD if that makes sense.

He said in another thread... Or maybe this one (on ma phone) that he isn't interested in splitting as would get less money.

Keep pestering though, never know ;):lol:

Cheers guys. Yea not breaking it. It's not worth it fella :) but thanks for the offer.

Cheers Ian I think a bit more patience and ill get the asking price. I just don't have much :lol:

Just an idea but may be worth putting some info on the documentation that you have with the car along with the mileage on the ebay add :)

Just seen the mileage :):lol:

Dunno how I missed it in the opening sentence! haha

Edited by MYK

I am sooooooooooo glad this wasn't up for sale last month. I would have run round the tree until I turned to butter like Kiplings tiger, or was that just a dream?

Wow look at the mods on that! no! KU55 is 2 years younger, less than half the mileage, one owner, yeah but look at that interior, you'll regret it when you come to sell, but the Tech5s are 500, you'll regret it when you sell, but all the GT bodykit, you'll regret it, but it's been done reet proper! you'll regret it but, but :blowup:

You're on the cusp of what would have "Turned" me Darryl. I'm sure someone will take a punt shortly. Good luck :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.