Cravo is moving to the dark side - Formerly Tentative Interest Thread

Cravo

When are you looking at buying mate?

Just got to sell mine first bud but asap really :)

Nice one buddy come to the dark side ... We have cookies :P

I must be one of the only people on this planet who isn't so keen on white ST205's, They're awesome cars to look at etc I just can't get over the front grille it just looks out of place in my humble opinion. If I were to buy one it'd have to be black as it covers the grille more.

Mind you I'm comfortale in my 6 GT at the moment so nothing to worry about for now :D

Either way I'm glad you're looking at a Faff instead :)

Derren was right about whether you like the styling of the 6. As a 6 owner I'll happily admit the front is very much marmite but the back end looks awesome when tweaked a tad (late spec rears etc)

As Johnyboy said though gen 7 seats in a 6 look nice but if you're going to drive it hard then it's not advised as there's no side support at all :(

Either way hope you find what you're looking for soon :)

Cheers Ryan

I actually disagree on the front grille I like it. The 7 is a better looking machine I wont argue that to be totally honest but the overall machine is better with the faff, something I wouldnt ever have admitted until last night to be honest. I do think the back end of one with late spec jdm rears and black number plate panel looks awesome!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I'd freely admit that the gt4 is a better driving machine. It has rally in its blood (or oil I guess) where as the 7 wasn't made to be a ralley car. It's obvious which one would lay down the power better and which one would handle better really :)

Stick these seats in - sorted

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3f242f6fd7

bloody hell theyre a bit marmite fella haha even for me and I love Purple.

:lol:

I'd freely admit that the gt4 is a better driving machine. It has rally in its blood (or oil I guess) where as the 7 wasn't made to be a ralley car. It's obvious which one would lay down the power better and which one would handle better really :)

Yea in essence that makes a lot of sense dude, but feeling it was something else, if you have never been in one I urge you to get in and try it!

I have taken one for a test drive :) Before I got the 7. But it was purely out of interest as I knew from seeing the pictures of it that I didnt like the inside :lol:

It's weird how that is a decision maker for me!

Guest MR JDM

Cheers Ryan

I actually disagree on the front grille I like it.

That's why it's good we're all different. I love the styling of my car, some don't, it's the same with faff's etc

I love the cars regardless although I'd never have one. It'd be too soon before I lost my license or my life I'll be the first to admit that with a GT-Four lol

Can see where you are coming from though dude, it is a lot more basic than the 7 interior and feels quite dated in many respects. Something to work on though eh ;)

Guest MR JDM

Can see where you are coming from though dude, it is a lot more basic than the 7 interior and feels quite dated in many respects. Something to work on though eh ;)

Mine doesn't :P

3993a6a4-d8d6-42d3-8973-5183143007c1_zps0c669fc4.jpg

That 4wd system is epic. Grip is insane

Sorry JPow I love supras you know I do but that drive has swung it for me I'm afraid.

It felt pretty quick behind the wheel and as a passenger mate :lol:

Loved it.

No new to apologise. I'm set on Supras now. Only thing id chop it in for is a rx7 *whistles

Luv yer car mate, loads of work went into it and U will regret it!!!

I will watch and wait on u coming crawling back looking for another..... Lol

Edited by GT190

Guest MR JDM

From that angle it actually looks quite nice.

But you've just made it into a 7 :P:lol:

Nah not at all wouldn't want the styling of the 7 on the outside anyways or the engine either I like having a bit of torque :P

Allow me to introduce Daisy May the Gen 6.5 :P

Tom Brady took me for a little spin in his Faff early last year. Felt lovely and rapid and gave a satisfying push back into the seat when he floored it. :)

That said, I still enjoyed getting back in the Beams and giving it a bit of stick. Yes, it doesn't have "boost" but it picks up quickly through the gears and certainly isn't any sort of slouch! :thumbs:

Cravo: thought about a Beams, mate....?

Tom Brady took me for a little spin in his Faff early last year. Felt lovely and rapid and gave a satisfying push back into the seat when he floored it. :)

That said, I still enjoyed getting back in the Beams and giving it a bit of stick. Yes, it doesn't have "boost" but it picks up quickly through the gears and certainly isn't any sort of slouch! :thumbs:

Cravo: thought about a Beams, mate....?

Thought about it matey yea but i know I deffo want the turbo in my life :lol:

Yours is one of the cars I have used for inspiration though fella its a beaut :thumbs:

You will never get an unbiased opinion on this board in relation to this issue....

True fella but thats what this place is all about dude, opinions :)

You will never get an unbiased opinion on this board in relation to this issue....

Everyone with a 7 loves the 7 until they buy a different car. Everyone with a 6 loves the 6 until they get a differnt car :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.