NPT to BSP Adapters

Steve74

Currently i have a set of Omori Gauges although they have there senders with them im a bit stuck as the oil pressure gauge cable is 3/8 npt and the sandwhich plate is 1/8npt ive been told that i need a 3/8npt to 1/8bsp but cant seem to find them anywhere.

I also need a block adapter that will take a 5/8npt to 1/8bsp as the oil sTemp sensor probe is bigger than the standard ones about. the same applies for a water temperature Adapter 5/8npt.

Any help or guides as to where to get these from would help

This is a 5/8npt size for water temp the oil temp is slightly longer

http://img22.imagesh...f0991x.jpg

Edited by Silver Surfer

Steve have you tried ringing the guy at Torques? He runs the e-bay shop and is very helpful. It may be that he has it and you can't find it, or that he can get hold of it. When I spoke to him on the phone and we were trying to suss out what fittings I had on my oil cooler he asked me to take some measurements over the phone and had a gueass that I had AN8 fittings. So he sent me one through the post free of charge to test fit on the basis that if it didnt fit I could just send it back. Turns out it fit perfectly so I paid for it and ordered another for the other side :)

Edited by Serratia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.