paint shops around yorkshire ?

so, having got new door fitted, it is clearly a lighter shade than rest of the car, only option i have now is put the old door back on or, try get the colour blown in, to match up so does anyone know of a good paint shop or can recommend one.

005-2_zpsb50c98dd.jpg

Thunder grey is so weird.

Mine next to GTBobs the other week showed massive colour difference between the two.

Could be fade I suppose as his has been garaged most of its life.

mmm, my bro in law had 4 separate shades to chhose from when he did my bumper. shame he cant do any private work any more and place he works charge top dollar.

There is one near me Craig. He's good and reasonable.

tell me more, is it someone u know or have used?

I have used one down the road from you who i've used on my last 3 cars. Can be a bit pricey though so get a quote!

Workshop is at the old petrol station on Highfield Road (i think its called A Simpsons?) Give them a call & ask to speak to Garry. 01274 612018

Venom customs on Brownroyd hill Wibsey. Google em

Also known as White Rose garage & from memory the guy's name is Darren, that sound about right Ant?

Tel: 01274 415900

BD6 1SA

I have used one down the road from you who i've used on my last 3 cars. Can be a bit pricey though so get a quote!

Workshop is at the old petrol station on Highfield Road (i think its called A Simpsons?) Give them a call & ask to speak to Garry. 01274 612018

this one is literally 2 mins away.? will check em out tomorrow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.