Gen7 Drift Fail - Poor TRD Bumper...

tabbaranx

Repost.... This annoys the hell out of me every time I watch it plus the "when I hear radiator I hear explosion" :blink: "I play call of duty I think I'm qualified to know what I'm talking about"

Well I play assassins creed so fuck knows why CSI wont have me :( and Forza but ken block doesn't wanna know.

they were worth every penny,thank you very much.

Now if you're spending it on Greggs cheese, bacon & bean slices, then it's completely understandable! ;)

Shows you how desperate people are for a bit of fame though, that they're willing to publicise the fact that they're a bell-end to the entire planet! :rolleyes:

And those 15in rims look tasty!!!! ;)

Like little pies...? :D

The fact they think he's doing well pisses me off too.... Idiots. This is the American equivalent of new drivers in tescos car park.

Most definitely agree with this, they almost seem surprised that he crashed, I mean how could that happen to a man with such god-like drifting skills?! :o

Also annoying my that they qualify drifting as "driving a front-wheel drive car a bit fast and then turning the steering wheel", mind you they don't have corners over there so it's probably quite rarely that they see anyone do that :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.