Cheap Gen7

cornet

price is about right as i bet they want rid of it because its drinking oil ;)

tbh an x reg 140 is only worth about £1200 in excellent condition in my eyes, i can get 140s for under a grand up here any day of the week ;)

price is about right as i bet they want rid of it because its drinking oil ;)

tbh an x reg 140 is only worth about £1200 in excellent condition in my eyes, i can get 140s for under a grand up here any day of the week ;)

Blonde moment :blush:

Edited by Kev 16v

Blonde moment :blush:

lol dont follow you kev :P

its a shame they aint worth more but thats the way it goes, i bought my 1996 gen 6 when values where still over £2k for a goodun and now a goodun is less than half that, + an x or W reg gen 7 140 is now 13 years old so values are dropping :(

lol dont follow you kev :P

I only looked at the top six pics., and got the impression from the exhaust and red TOYOTA badge that it was a 190. Then I viewed the bottom four. and saw the 140 engine. Hence my edit :)

Edited by Kev 16v

I only looked at the top six pics., and got the impression from the exhaust and red TOTOTA badge that it was a 190. Then I viewed the bottom four. and saw the 140 engine. Hence my edit :)

ah im with you now, early 190s in my opinion are still towards the £2k mark for a bottom car ;)

From my home town, did debate buying it just so I could get rid of my Mondeo and save a bit longer to buy a better 190 but not too sure its worth going through so many cars so fast. If anyone wanted me to take a look at it let me know!

Edited by mogzy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.