Wheel fitment

kittii13

Hi peeps, does anyone know what other cars have the same wheel fitment as a celica?

Im in urgent need of 2 tyres but looks like itl be cheaper to get a full new set of alloys (as much as I love my current alloys, theyre damaged beyond repair)

ive found a part worn tyre place in portsmouth ive told him to visit on sunday. but my alloys are still pretty screwed, i love them so much but it would be cheaper getting new ones than getting them filled and rechromed.

daves only got 2 tyres for the gen 7 alloys and personally i HATE the gen 7 alloys and everyone has done it. I wanna be a bit different. plus i like 17"s

yeah i suppose. apparently theyre not as urgent as dave made out, got to be done before mot in august so il keep my eye out for alloys before then. still dont know what wheels fit celicas though, neither me or dave have any idea about any of them codes and every website ive looked at says different

From what I can see Golf, Corrado, impreza and prob Legacy alloys go straight on

have a look through this website it will give you all the info you need. takes a bit of clicking to check all cars but can be worth it in the end to get some cheap rims. pt cruiser for example, vw and scoobys. there are a few others as well.

http://www.alloyguide.com/

Ptcruiser?? mmmm bling bling

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.