Trackday captures Anyone on this forum? ....

BRI4N

Hi there. I belong to a small trackday club and go along to take photos of the other members on track (Mainly Subarus, being an ex flat four owner myself) Had a look through my folders and found a couple of Celicas on track. Are they CCUK members?

Snetterton -

IMG_2628_zpsc1c53a14.jpg

IMG_3022_zpsf3c4adf4.jpg

Bedford -

IMG_6344_zps4e76d954.jpg

IMG_6402_zps76ffad3b.jpg

Only ones I've seen/taken though. Of course, now that we are Celica owners I will take more shots of any Celicas I see on track :) I'm at Snetterton on the 17th Feb and should be at Cadwell Park on the 17th March snapping away if anyone is going to be at either track.

As above. The cinnabar is gorge :wub: Those little subtle black highlights with the side repeaters, door handles and tinted rear lights really set it off a treat. Give it some black wing mirrors and black euro sirts to go with the front spats and Id say it was perfect :D

Edited by Black Knight

Looks like it mate, will be on coilover suspension too. Bet it handles well, and I bet his tyres last about a week :D

cant see it handling well with rear camber like that, not much of the tyre in contact with the ground and when he corners there will be nothing of the inside wheel in contact with the tarmac :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.