Looking for Alloy Wheels?

Kev 16v

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I think this is a handy link if you're looking for Alloys, as it lists the ET/Offset for each car.

Modern Celica's have a Centre Bore of 54.1, so Spigot Rings are advisable to reduce the 57.1 CB listed below.

The OE ET/Offset for a Gen 7, is 39 for 16", and 38 for 17".

http://www.wheelfitm...i/A1 (2010 - )/

Ok so the smaller the number the more they will stick out? And im also lowered but 40 - 50mm so I have 225/45 16 at the mo but it will work out cheaper to buy new wheels and tyres in a common size then by 4 tyres cheapest quote so far has been 320 but thats re moulds any mid range tyre im looking over 500 for 4.

Ok so the smaller the number the more they will stick out? And im also lowered but 40 - 50mm so I have 225/45 16 at the mo but it will work out cheaper to buy new wheels and tyres in a common size then by 4 tyres cheapest quote so far has been 320 but thats re moulds any mid range tyre im looking over 500 for 4.

225/45/16 is the wrong size. do you mean 225/45/17?

for 16's i think it should be 55

Offset is the distance from the centreline of the wheel to the mounting plate. Or how much the wheel mounting plate is offset in mm.

The lower is the more it will sit out towards the arch, the higher the more it will sit in. A higher offset can be corrected with spacers, a lower offset if too low... Well you're gonna need a different set of wheels.

225/45/16 is the wrong size. do you mean 225/45/17?

for 16's i think it should be 55

You're probably finding them expensive because you're looking at wide tyres low profile and small... People are gonna be thinking for lightweight wheels. You should be after 205/55/16's or 215/50/16 at most or a combo 215/55's the speedo will be out on the latter two. 205/55/16 is correct for Celicas I think?

Nope definatly 225 45 16 and there not standard wheel I think there reps 3 of them are buckled and there starting to weather do im just gonna chop them in get a nee set of shiny wheels it will be cheaper. And if I went 55 I would rub everywhere on the front but judging by the gaffa tape anti roll bar bushes and the nexen n3000 which are crap omg do not fit these tyres the guy before me didnt have a clue so bit buy bit im sorting here out I was thinking a set of lenso d range pd5 well these. www.topgear.co.uk/package/create?id=8pbbDlkXmzBd5JCLdA6ZW9e68VR1fKMJyXa3Y7B5Wt2

Edited by redtoycelica

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.