Taking The P***

N-Seven

Shut it ya ponce :gay:

Ash slags Gen7's but each week a little extra Gen7 part finds its way onto his :shrug:

see what i mean people?

side repeaters and alloys(which will be replaced soon)? what else? the mudflaps off my gen6 found there way onto yours somehow.......

anyway i love almost all celicas...would say i love them all but andy's is shit!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

We are in the same boat. My partnes work mates are always ripping him. Saying they like the hairdressers car.

Two guys have BMW 3 series 2.8 and all they went on about is how quick they are and toyotas are sheds lol. Let's say it was rather easy to wipe the smiles of their faces when all they were was a fading dot in the rear view. :-)

We also get a lot of stick from the local car club. I honestly don't think many people realise the quality of the Toyota, plus how quick the gt4 is. For some reason people think the gt4 is a bit of a barge. They don't realise their Astra vxrs and what not are not a patch on the gt4.

Oh and merry Christmas, am I sad being on here lol

End of the day Celica`s are very pretty cars that maybe aren't quite as quick as they look.

Gen1 has Mustang looks without the power to match through to Gen7 ;)

Now Gen6 owners will bat on about the GT4 even if they don`t own one but that was a requirement to be able to enter the WRC and if they didn't enter the GT4 would not of existed.

Sticks and stones and all that, if you want more power either mod it or exchange it, if your happy with how it performs enjoy it and ignore them.

All the guys rip me at work for mine. Asking when in going to get a real car, they have jag's, Aston DB9's and big sports range rovers. They also take the mick about being in a car club. I roll with it, we rip the shit out if each other for a pass time pretty much it goes round in circles all day everyday. Part of ship life. You got to laugh!

I know I love my car. It ain't the fastest thing in the world, but its mine, and the reason I met my now fiancée. So, pretty important to me.

Lovem y toyotas and can't see me ever not having one. Anyone who takes the piss while owning a car I wouldn't piss on whilst on fire can get to fuck! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.