Spree

oaksey

Yes he’s definitely still trading, good friend of mine. But as said he is major busy this weekend organising a Christmas carol concert, sure he’ll be back on to reply to messages after though. IN the meantime he has a Facebook page as well for a more direct contact :xmas_biggrin:

Yes he’s definitely still trading, good friend of mine. But as said he is major busy this weekend organising a Christmas carol concert, sure he’ll be back on to reply to messages after though. IN the meantime he has a Facebook page as well for a more direct contact :xmas_biggrin:

Hi Iain, I've now got a hold of Fieldy, he's sorting me out soon,probably Thurs or Fri, or, as soon as his turkey is finished haha.

How's life with you? Let me know if you're meeting up with any of the lads and lasses, see if i can make it, have a good festive time, speak soon, Chris.

That’s good then bud. Just for reference though I made contact with Spree today and he has indeed just been taken up with the concert but said he will be back on here in a day or two :xmas_wink:

Not seen any of the guys and gals since Parson Drove except Paul GT4, took a run up North with him a couple months ago for a lunch meet. You going to the January Club meet? I’m hoping to but can’t commit yet!

Shame i didn't know that you are buddies with spree,i could have waited a couple of days, but my eldest is going back to camp on the 6th Jan, he's going to do the job for me if i can get the leds quick enough, so i grabed Fieldy quick.

I don't think i'll make it to the Jan club meet, to much going on at work, it's just that time of the year when stuff happens at college and i need to be around.

Never mind, i'll make another one in the not too distant future.

Just a thought, fieldy can only send me led's, would spree, have the filters that i need? maybe i'll contact him if he can do that for me. cheers Chris.

Without checking, i think clock face/ac face and radio face on center console need colour'd perspex, then led's/smd's that are solder'd in for the rest, but i could be wrong! i'm pretty sure they don't plug in, i've had a quick look on Wiki how to site for the led's change over, but not the faces themselves.

Ha ha, just read spree's pm, i'll order a set from him aswell, Lewis can stick them in his G7.

Edited by oaksey

Oh yea sorry, of course the clock face is indeed a coloured filter :doh: Spree uses Theatre Lighting Gel I think and has put a lot of time into colour matching the gels and LED's for the best match possible. So you wont be disapointed :xmas_biggrin:

If you check out my Mod thread there are pictures of my complete Red kit and Mums Blue/Purple kit.

Hi peeps!

Well I am back and a fully paid up member on here again!

Literally all my time and money went into producing the concert so I am now catching up on orders and communications.

I'm also sick with flu right now so that is slowing me down a bit.

Anyway the concert was a success and I am ready to serve.

Spree :-D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.