Devious

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers Ghoully.

I've been stuck for inspiration but I think that I've figured out what route/theme I want the engine bay to go...

Now to source pipes and paint it....

Not forgetting figuring how to fit the panel.

I'm throwing the gauntlet...

Cheers Ghoully.

I've been stuck for inspiration but I think that I've figured out what route/theme I want the engine bay to go...

If you want some cardboard tubes to dress up your hoses I think i've got a couple lying around. ;)

The amount of bog-roll that we go through in this house means we have a endless supply of them haha :D

Edited by tabbaranx

Cheers Ghoully.

Gauntlet accepted :D

FvFRMHMHhRn0LgDnaGLg0ci07w.jpg

and I think carla will be along too very soon :P :P

are you going sensible or mental???

I was actully thinking about a dressing panel too but Ive been planning something with my PAS tank for ages thats still on the back buner, so not going to happen anytime soon

Edited by Ghoulscout

Well after my little heart to heart with Carla, I've decided that I'll do whatever I want to do. (She can be quite inspirational you know)

what when where me inspirational were you drunk at the time those words and me dont go together :hysterical: :hysterical:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.