Oh great..... :(

Jen7190

Hi jenni im very sorry to se this happen to your lovely car .,i know exactly how you feel the same think happened to me a few weeks ago and after all the hard work youve put into your car you just feel gutted to see it , luckily for you your neighbour got the reg and the police can catch them hopefully

Sat in my car at lunch and some woman left her handbrake off so it rolled downhill into the back of my car. I know how you feel, this after someone grazed the passenger door a few months ago and just drove off. Fucking sucks.

Yep, it all sucks. You get your pride and joy looking how you want it and being a "head turning car" then some low life's have to go and spoil it by doing acts like this! It was actually month or so ago one morning I went out to my car to find "fuck u" written on the drivers door. I thought it was my brother but he promised it was not him, so now I am on edge at nights wondering if the car will be safe etc which is not fair!

The other thought that runs through my mind is the kind of area I live in isn't exactly nice, and I'm worried if I report and the police investigate, the person who has done it knows where the car is parked and could do more damage to the car out of spite, meaning more then a £20 bill to me for a number plate. There are no CCTV cameras in the car park, so wouldn't be able to check etc.

I keep meaning to post pics up, which I shall do tonight, but I actually got off lightly- nothing a bit of compound won't sort lol

In spite of worrying about being a target I would still report it to the Police to cover yourself if there is any further vandalism or accident where you park it.....they may choose do do nothing about it but at least it's reported and will cover you with your insurance company should they try to claim against you!

A good few years ago my Mum was sat in her and Dad's TA60 Celica when a travelling person ran in to the back of it. It wrecked the boot, rear screen and pillars and almost wrote the car off. The guy was uninsured, had no licence or plate for his wagon and was taken in to custody.

He was let out the next day, no court appearance, just bailed and the Police said they wouldn't be following it up as it would be a waste of their time. They said he would just disappear from the site he said he was staying at so she should just claim off her own insurance! Justice for the law abiding citizen? I think not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.