What made you smile on Friday morning on your way to work

I'm a happy bunny normally on a Friday morning... last day of work. . But I beamed like a cheshire cat that Friday! Following me along the A169 was a P Reg Tropicana. (Those who know me know I had one for 11 years). However, this one has a history... for the last 2 years it's been parked up being repaired. I flied the owner a year ago and he joined the site as a visitor. I spotted his dad working on it a month ago, and gave him my spare paint...

It was a joy to see it back on the road again after been stood for so long...

The only down side. . I couldn't give him the thumbs up.. was in Ruby (no sunroof) not Blu lol

Today, for me it was watching the ricer in his heavy kitted Focus being left behind by a 19 yr old car. Then getting in from a strenuous night shift to be given the biggest kiss and cuddle by my 3 year old.

Its simple things that really make you smile...

Hey Meenie! Not many Smilers. Must be the weather. :(

I know what you mean ... been 2 degrees for the last 3 mornings.. :huh: However... you need to put that smile back on your face ... the weather is going to get warmer this week, which means my winter tyres can stay off a little bit longer :D

Great to hear another Troipcana is on the road. Best colour 6 for me :)

Not really a smile on the way to work, but a Big smile on the way home. Pulled out of the works Driveway to see a lovely gleaming JPS Lotus 79 parked over the road at Classic Team Lotus.

I often see various classic F1 Lotus exotica on the way out of work, and see them in action going around our test track on "shake-down" tests before any big classic events.

NinjaNeil also gets to hear and occasionally see them on track as he is just down the road from me at Hethel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.