yellow celicas

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see you back Matt! We're you been hiding.

Just having some time off the club, alot of big changes in my life at the moment that need to be concentrated on, only commenting on this thread at the moment after getting a PM, not back full time yet

Just having some time off the club, alot of big changes in my life at the moment that need to be concentrated on, only commenting on this thread at the moment after getting a PM, not back full time yet

Funnily enough I was going to pm you and ask where you were the other day. Hope things are all good fella.

Oh and back on topic I love yellow 7's :thumbs:

Matt

get your ass over to blyton tomorrow , would be good to have a chat again , 3 yellow 7`s together would be good to see too

Hey, sorry just seen this, am down in Rushden (bout 10mins from the Pod though, which is nice) every weekend now, only up in Lincoln during the week for work, and come mid December i'll be permanently down in Rushden, so any meet will have to be mid week now for me

yer and i say to them people they can suck the fart out of my ass lol

the yellow one didnt go tho in the end,got the r.a.c report back and it wasnt great,all the alloys were damaged and he wouldnt knock any money off so i walked away.

also the rear quarter had been resparyed at some point so maybe it had a prang,going to look at a thunder grey one today tho,which sounds all good.

i wanted to stick with toyota and ive always liked the gts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.