yellow celicas

Old picture

eb2f6dd4.jpg

Yellow 7 looks soooo much better in the flesh

i agree i only went to test drive it because it was a gt and i hadnt had ago in one before,me and my mate were laughing about it because it was yellow on the way there,then when i saw it i loved it,just suited the car well,and then it drive nice,i just wanted it as it was diffrent...kinda like my white gen 6 was when i got that,had the same being diffrent feel about it.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when are you going to be the owner of this yellow peril.

i could be picking it up on sat mate,lastest tues next week,as there gonna service it and mot it for me....ill have to get some pics up once i get it

That is,with all due respect, and i have to add a lovely thought from the wife...an awesome cake :lol:

Glad you finally decided on a car mate

I will pass on your kind comments, she will be well chuffed :) The wing mirrors were made of liquorice allsorts too!

i can give you a day shot if you want.

found another night shot, i like this one.

shineycelica.jpg

and a day one

newshoes.jpg

I thought it looked the nuts with the carbon bonnet though, or be it this one was a bit dusty

IMG_0694.jpg

Might as well add a recent picture of the same car, here it was about a month ago in Cornwall whilst I was on holiday, she isn't clean but couldn't keep her clean due to the road we had to drive on to get to the cottage

IMG_0001.jpg

Only changes since Sadle sold it to me are custom VVTLi badge on rear, Tsunami Headlights, obv no carbon bonnet anymore and custom white and yellow owners stickers

Edited by Monkey_matt

I have never seen one on the road but there are a handful of yellow Gen 7s on here, we are quite rare :) but not as rare as white before Splinter jumps in LOL

Haha :P

I have always had a reserve for yellow cars never reeeeealy liked them. Won't say I hated them, just could never really understand such a colour choice. But an opportunity arose when Sadlebags ended up having to strand his GT4 up the road from me, so me and Amy drove it back to his house for him. And have to say driving it round was pretty cool, doesn't half get some attention. I quite enjoyed it (although the fact there is a huge turbo under the hood might of helped!!) :lol:

But I'll stick to my white cars!! :D:P

Edited by splinter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.