HELP. Clifford alarm

Dnt know what iv done but, my alarm now chirps when arming/ disarming.. Can live with that... Its decided that its not going to remote lock now tho!!

Clifford g5 arrow 5. 3 button fob

bb8f0a47.jpg

Anyone any ideas of how to get it back?? Or even a rest to default type thing.. Had a look through instructions but cnt figure it....... Anyone

Nah. It would have been in valet mode before. From memory try pressing the two small buttons together or it could be the big one with one of the smaller.

If you google arrow alarm I think you can still get the instal sheets. I not and you can wait till Saturday when I get home I can let you know as in away at the moment :thumbs:

Nope. Everythings fine. It pips to say its armed it pipa to say its unarmed.... Central locking dnt work on key so have to manualy lock pass side turn key for drivers then arm the alarm.... Its just annoying as 5 mins ago i pressed button it locked and silently armed alarm... Must be a combi of buttons to press on fib to change settings???

Cheers waller any help is appreciated. Il have google soon when i get home

Edited by mill5y

Small update. Elec windows now not working. Guessing theres a popped fuse somewhere. Or at least hope so

And iv now got 2 flashing blue lights, the usual One small dash bulb and.. The cliffotd badge thats on the dash near the aerial is also flashing blue now. Never happened before. Looks quite smart. No sequence or code type flashes just a constant flash

Edited by mill5y

I got home aNd dug out me instructions.... And you fixed it :D good to hear its sorted. I'm now off to tidy up the mess I made finding em :D :D

I was sort of right if I had read your first post properly.... You can put it into valet mode :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.