face lift with pre face lift parts?

ok so iv got a 2002 t sport has all the face lift bits e.g traction control, fron bumper, dark grey plastics (but again could have been changed as its got red door cards from a RED) altho ibut for some reason and its really bugging me is the dash clocks ( fuel bars) are really big not the small ones i would expect to see.

also the time is back lit in green not orange but may have been changed.

is it def a face lift, or a pre with the face bits on it?

or some kind of mix from the factory using the last of some bits?

scrap the time question piickles said he changed it.

also does any one know if face lift speedo clocks would still plug in and work fine and is the millage sotred in the ecu / clocks or both.

i know with some cars if you plug a lower millage clock it will sync with the ecu and display the correct and with some others you can plug a higher one in and it will sny that with the ecu makeing it gain millage.

the only difference as far as i'm aware between a VVTi-190 engine & the t-sport is the revised lift bolts ( flange bolts part# 90105-06293) so maybe change those to be sure but everything else is the same, the 190 engine does not suffer from the oil burning issue the pre-face 140 potentially had.

although the oil lvls etc should always be checked as any engine starved of oil or old oil will/can have problems .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.