Anyone used/tested one of these ?

Been looking at this for awhile and i've been putting it off cause i didn't want to have to remove in a couple months for the mot, well the time has come mot is Saturday so could happily fit it for 12months now.

Was just wondering if anyone on here has tried these and what sort of difference i should expect ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370613188853?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:VRI&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2661#ht_1033wt_1037

Any opinions and help is much appreciated :D

Liam

I've got that one, noticed a slight improvement in responsiveness, and I'm hoping when its paired up with a cat back system, it will be a good improvement over standard.

Worth the pennies then ? did it make much difference in sound ?

At the moment I have a HKS super drager cat back and it's as quiet as a mouse up to about 4k and i want abit more noise at low revs was hoping this would do the job ??

Deffinately worth the money. In terms of noise, it did make it a little bit deeper + louder, but obviously not as much as a full system. How many silencers do you have? I've got an HKS hi power to go on, with a centre silencer, which I will be removing. It's going to be loud to say the least!

It will make it a bit louder at low revs, along with more responsiveness and low down torque.

My HKS Hi Power is quite tame with the cat in, but pretty loud with a decat. Rich, I hope you know that with no cat and the middlebox removed it'll be offensively loud :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.