Anyone seen this car?

Red Gen 6 Convertible

Registration N4 DDY

??

Last known in Scotland area

Listed as taxed so its still around

Anyone know where?

Reason i ask is i met a previous owner of it today and she would dearly love to find it to buy it back if poss. Newer cars since then just hasnt been the same, or as reliable.......

Anyone?

ehh i think this was for sale in glasgow late last summer with a magnatude of problems, sold on the ebay auction for just over my max bid of £400 :sofa: I assume it was someone local and im waiting on it popping up for sale again

but it needed o/s wing, front bumper & both doors had rust on them.....good news is that the roof was spotless and on the advert it showed all windows up and down

ehh i think this was for sale in glasgow late last summer with a magnatude of problems, sold on the ebay auction for just over my max bid of £400 :sofa: I assume it was someone local and im waiting on it popping up for sale again

but it needed o/s wing, front bumper & both doors had rust on them.....good news is that the roof was spotless and on the advert it showed all windows up and down

Well its now missing its 'as new' tonneao cover :D :D cos i nabbed that yesterday from the previous owner

Interesting info there though Bri , she said it had a few things wrong with it when she sold it - one of which was that it needed a new roof, frame was ok but roof was damaged, also mentioned the bodywork wasnt the best

Well its now missing its 'as new' tonneao cover :D :D cos i nabbed that yesterday from the previous owner

Interesting info there though Bri , she said it had a few things wrong with it when she sold it - one of which was that it needed a new roof, frame was ok but roof was damaged, also mentioned the bodywork wasnt the best

that would explain why the hood looked really good...possible that it had been changed before the last owner had a little bump. I was planning to buy it for last summer and fit a new nose and wing and eventually doors (the doors weren't that rusty but would have annoyed me)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.