Recommendations for New Exhaust

Apart from a new SatNav stereo which I will attempt myself (oh no, Wayne+DIY?!!! :brickwall: ).

The only other expensive upgrade to my car would be an exhaust (after I seen my car's underside :o ).

If I budget say for £300 (+labour on top), what nice, shinny, chromy with a 'tiny' burbling-rumbling sound system exhaust can I get?

Pics most welcome for a complete exhaust system! :thumbs:

P1010998.jpg

P1010994.jpg

P1010992.jpg

P1010993.jpg

P1010995.jpg

P1010997.jpg

P1010996.jpg

Under1.jpg

Before Wayne bought this it was on ebay last year with twin side exhausts the bloke who sold it to Wayne obviously removed them and had some sort temp exhaust fitted to get it to sort of standard

Wayne as for your exhaust I would get a nice stainless system fitted should cost around £380 for a full cat back system but as your is an auto don't go too loud as out won't sound right, believe me I found that out and cost me, depending on where your based look into local companies derren went to a place in Kent and so dis a few other members and they were happy with the service they got , I went to longlife they put the backbox on which looked like derrens and it was a nightmare it sounded like a tank on an auto so the company replaced it at an extra cost with another backbox and I'm happy with the sound now , its looks the same shape as original but has the 4 inch exit instead of the twin exit original

Before Wayne bought this it was on ebay last year with twin side exhausts the bloke who sold it to Wayne obviously removed them and had some sort temp exhaust fitted to get it to sort of standard

Wayne as for your exhaust I would get a nice stainless system fitted should cost around £380 for a full cat back system but as your is an auto don't go too loud as out won't sound right, believe me I found that out and cost me, depending on where your based look into local companies derren went to a place in Kent and so dis a few other members and they were happy with the service they got , I went to longlife they put the backbox on which looked like derrens and it was a nightmare it sounded like a tank on an auto so the company replaced it at an extra cost with another backbox and I'm happy with the sound now , its looks the same shape as original but has the 4 inch exit instead of the twin exit original

Cheers Ady for the advice :thumbs:

I will deffo have to bear those thoughts in mind when searching for an upgrade.

Forgot, my RED (vert) has a cat - wonder if anyoneelse's Gen4 has a cat?

Though I have no idea what I want (yet) and have no concept of the exhaust system - so really be running around in the dark :o

Would be good if there are exhaust websites listing their backboxes with an AUDIO button next to it to click and hear :)

Have a look at the Powerflow web site, you will see all the tail pipes ect they have, they will make you a custom stainless system to your specs and it will fall into your price bracket.

Have a look at the Powerflow web site, you will see all the tail pipes ect they have, they will make you a custom stainless system to your specs and it will fall into your price bracket.

Will do, mate - cheers! :thumbs:

Since I have no idea exactly what I want and how it should look like...can I ask if members can post some of their's on here?

Actually I will start a new thread....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.