Hows your car since Blyton?

Just wondering how yours in faring. To be honest mine is running the best it ever has done. I think i blew out lots of cobwebs. It seems to pick up do much better in every gear. I do a crappy 2 mile drive to work and back each day and i think my ecu has learned to run on choke a lot more, but driving around at 7000rpm in third gear all day has worked wondered. It was also a relief to learn my "sparking" brakes were perfectly normal when pushed, due to the compound in the pads apparently. How cool is that!?! So how is yours doing?

Edited by Serratia

I had only done about 150 miles in the car before heading off on Friday, I now know a lot more about the car. fixed the brake caliper issues last week and have now been able to really drive it for past few days (and had nothing fall off!!!)

just to add, iv just taken the car out for a blast and the clutch pedal is more squeeky then before

BUT..... the brakes have stopped squealing!! Its only taken 2 years or so :lol:

I had only done about 150 miles in the car before heading off on Friday, I now know a lot more about the car. fixed the brake caliper issues last week and have now been able to really drive it for past few days (and had nothing fall off!!!)

LOL loving this ^ Well done grabbing those alloys so quickly too!

ehh mines is sick :(

getting a heart transplant over the next few weeks though. real surprise was just how much grip the superstrut gives... i know for a fact the cornering speeds i was traveling at would have menat understeer and 4 wheel drifts on mac suspension

next time i will be way faster :P

Well done grabbing those alloys so quickly too!

Which ones ? the Wolfies (as seen at Blyton)?

have sooo many sets of wheels now.....

Also noticed since Blyton the car seems to be geting quicker and quicker now! must have been really clogged up !!

Oh those!! :D yeah, they wouldn't suit your car anyhew!!

Cant wait for next week they should be some of many things arriving......

Postman Pat's going to have a hernia!!

faster and grippier!........

Just wondering how yours in faring. To be honest mine is running the best it ever has done. I think i blew out lots of cobwebs. It seems to pick up do much better in every gear. I do a crappy 2 mile drive to work and back each day and i think my ecu has learned to run on choke a lot more, but driving around at 7000rpm in third gear all day has worked wondered. It was also a relief to learn my "sparking" brakes were perfectly normal when pushed, due to the compound in the pads apparently. How cool is that!?! So how is yours doing?

Otherwise known in the trade as an 'Italian Tune Up' ;-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.