Is it pointless to do Mods to my car when its at 90 k miles

rush123

lol my cars a new fish seems like it! its got 34k on the clock and i may supercharge it v soon! :)

lucky git!

mine has 101k and only has a panel filter at the moment....... bring on the full SSE system, cams, and all other manner of "make me go faster" gazmitrons!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

, would never buy another Ford (Fix or repair daily... very true in my case :() but my Celica has 103000 on the clock and still feels solid and is the best fun car I have ever owned!

Your Gen 7 My Ex Car was fun strong Took From Bristol To Paris and I was doing 90 to 100 sorry But Most fun car and carrying stuff was good I have Got A Gen 6 with 103,000 on the clock and I'm trying to tink of what mods to do

Fords and co are Meh Celica Which ever Model make you smile and want to find any reason to just drive T Sport Very Nice B)

My Tsport has 115000 on the clock and she runs like a dream, I've had a lot of motors in my time but can honestly say my 10 year old Celica beats em all hands down.

It keeps up with a lot of the newer performance motors and handles really well on stock 10 year old suspension, and last but not least she looks a peach, and turns heads, o yeh, and I've done a few mods and plan to do a fair few more. ;)

My Tsport has 115000 on the clock and she runs like a dream, I've had a lot of motors in my time but can honestly say my 10 year old Celica beats em all hands down.

It keeps up with a lot of the newer performance motors and handles really well on stock 10 year old suspension, and last but not least she looks a peach, and turns heads, o yeh, and I've done a few mods and plan to do a fair few more. ;)

Come on then, get some pics up for us to drool over :please::thumbs:

IMAG0354.jpg

IMAG0238.jpg

IMAG0356.jpg

nothing special compared to some of the fantastic Celicas on here but shes had a few mods, Blitz Nurspec zorst, brace bar, Typhoon induction kit, short shifter, alloy gear knob, brakes are next on the agenda, but have to spread what bit of spare cash i got to modding my Suzuki Bandit too :D

Much the sentiment already bee said, but mines on 105k or something now, and im pushing the limits of 2ZZ NA tuning, the milage didnt cross my mind, The engine is currently with Se7en Motorsports having a massive overhaul, with some very nice bits. The car handels like a dream and runs sweet as. yes i may have uprated nearly everything underneith, but even the GF's one handels really well too. Its never too late to mod a celica, they are a gift that keeps on giving, superb cars.

Astra, Pfft, jog on... :hysterical:

I too came from MR2 ownership before the Celica, that was 100k too, but had been treated badley by previouse owners and turned out to be a dog, i eventually warped the head and seized the engine. had it been maintained properly it would still be mine today. but that didnt stop me dropping in a 3.0 V6 into her and enjoying it some more, i still want another MR2 one day they are great!!

As for picture whoring, can be arsed to put them here, but simply click on the "Splinter Project Moo Build Thread!!" link in my signature below this post, pics galore!! and i started modding that at something like 80k, its now 105k. barely worn in!! haha

Wow some interesting comments here . I just started this thread coz my astra buddy dissed my car saying its high milaged and i was stupid to Mod. I did not listen to him anyway as him and his Pamela Anderson wannabe girlfriend is just so very insecure and jealous . He wants the Astra to be the best in the area where i live and does not want me to go one above him. Liam was spot on on wjat he said earlier . Highly jealous and very immature really .Anyway reading all you comments made me smile as iv been a club member not long ago. . i wish he could see all this and learn something Im sure his on the Astra GSi forum or something .

Nice looking Car Trebor

Edited by rush123

Totaly agree with whats being said, mod it however you want. That mileage is nowt to a Celica!

Also bang on about putting back to standard when you come to get rid of it, youll either a) get some money back or B) have some tasty mods to put on your next Celica.

Sometimes I wish I still had mine, certainly wouldnt rule out getting a T-Sport 190 at some point.

my so call buddy always had it in for my car . His Astra always had to look better and feel better

tell him he should drop a celica engine in when it blows up at 110k miles lol my mrs has astra, its pap haha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.