help needed in yorkshire fitting eibachs

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all finished, ended up at silver surfer's pal. in sherburn in elmet. about an hour and £40 to do the rear. just a tip for anyone planning to lower car. the rear top bolt holding the bell housing, is on tight. even the airgun struggled. if you do attempt this yourself, make sure you have a local garage who could get an airgun on the bolt will save a lot of time.

Really glad to hear you got this sorted Craig - I guess we had no chance of sorting that top bolt, even if we'd had two days???

...and sorry again for thinking we could do it off the floor at mine, I guess no two cars are ever the same.

think you should have just mand up wayne little bit of upper body strength would have got that bolt of.

Tell me about it, i'd have struggled to tighten up a wheel nut properly if I was any weaker... :gay:

Really glad to hear you got this sorted Craig - I guess we had no chance of sorting that top bolt, even if we'd had two days???

...and sorry again for thinking we could do it off the floor at mine, I guess no two cars are ever the same.

yeah guy at the garage took a while with the airgun, so we had no chance of moving it, just glad we managed to get it back on ,lol.

gonna wait for tom to try his,,, you coming to watch. (this should be interesting)

looks 100% better, ride, mmm not sure i can feel much difference, does feel firmer hitting the pot holes, not pushed it yet, just looking at some new rubber. , getting out of the car is more of a struggle, this is where i notice the difference. will get pic up shortly

looks 100% better, ride, mmm not sure i can feel much difference, does feel firmer hitting the pot holes, not pushed it yet, just looking at some new rubber. , getting out of the car is more of a struggle, this is where i notice the difference. will get pic up shortly

No comment

Finished. Car lowered on jo3's old eibachs. Seats being refurbed this weekend, tech 5's are sanded and filled just need paint, then to find some new tyres, going for 215 45 17s.

IMGP2434.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.