AutoHausaz

chan110

I'm sure I posted this NEW thread about 30mins ago - but either it has been moved by management (sorry for this repeat - can't find where u moved it! :D ) or that somehow my memory lapsed and I 'think' I posted the NEW thread - nevermind here it is:

Has anyone used this:

http://www.autohausaz.com/search/category.aspx?sid=2pkil4rm1jvfw145zpffgi45&modelid=7973~39~95~404~~5~5@Celica%20GT%20&year=1988&makeid=76@Toyota

It's 4 posts below this one. In the same forum! :lol:

Thks - it does confirm the actions of someone hitting the 40s and just recently acquired a bright RED sports car :lol:

Threads now merged, but why would you want to order stuff from the USA? Especially as what what I can see they do nothing special.

I know - I was researching into what hydraulic oil to use for my power hood and came across a Merc forum who highly recommended this site.

I then noticed it was good to know that many parts could be ordered specific to your car model (but sadly not your particular car - cannot entre car reg).

As for eurocarparts were quite limited to the fact many products cannot be ordered online.

Just a thought - but good to have your feedback OldRedCelica :)

I have now sought help from ST162 for advice.....but still waiting for my first post to be approved first.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.